Monday, December 8, 2008

Back to the random...

My biopsy came back "negative for malignant cells" - thank God!

Now I can get back to blogging about totally random, and worry-free things - like Yoyo Lip Gloss!

What is YoYo Lip Gloss, you might wonder?

YOYO Lip Gloss is a fun retractable lip gloss that sits at the hip for easy access; pull the string and it extends 3 1/2 feet long, apply that sparkle gloss and then back to the hip!. Clip YOYO onto your schoolbag, purse, jeans, belt or pocket.

I work in a doctor's office. I apply lip gloss or balm several times a day. It never fails that I drop it from my scrubs/lab-jacket pocket (which is one reason I order 5 Avon glosses at a time!). Now I can clip my gloss and prevent it from being lost! Yay!

Yes, it's made for 9 year old girls - but I don't care. If anyone knows of an adult version, please let me know. Otherwise, you'll see me sporting the Rack-a-Lackin Clear soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God indeed! How have you been?