Again. Been awhile since I couldn't sleep. I've been having the opposite problem lately - wanting to crawl into bed at 8pm every night.
Nothing new to report, really. I voted today - I feel pretty good about that. Is it horrible of me to hope my husband forgets to early vote and then gets tired of waiting in line on 11/4 and doesn't vote at all? He's voting for the guy I *didn't* vote for, btw. Sometimes I wonder how I ended up in my family, with my husband, and ... oh, no time to get into all of that. Just wondering how I ended up surrounded by people I seemingly have nothing at all in common with... Opposites attract, maybe?
I think I'll go watch some DVR stuff.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Our house is a divided one as well. I'm glad to see you posting and twittering again.
My husband and I will cancel each other out this year though he admits my choice will probably win.
Post a Comment