I skipped out on a meeting tonight. I planned to go, I really did. Then I got home from work, went to check on the garden, and ended up tending it for about 2 hours. Still no 'maters. Well, lots of green ones, but no red ones yet. I'm sure they will all come in at once, like on a Tuesday when I don't have time to mess with 'em. There will be TONS if they all do, that's for sure.
For now, we have yellow squash, cukes, 4 lone okra (yuck - hub likes them), and one lonely banana pepper.
Oops! I forgot to turn the sprinkler off!



Hmmm... I'm posing my vegetables. Maybe I should have gone to the meeting after all....
2 comments:
I totally feel you. I've recently decided to blog about nothings again. My oldest is gonna be a senior in HS this fall and my lil' one will be in Kindergarten.
I hope to find a job before school starts or else I'll go crazy in this house...
Hope to keep in touch...
The veggies look great. I started very late on the planting, but already seeing baby toms and peppers sprouting on the plants we purchased. The seeds we planted are just now sprouting, so we'll probably have a harvest in September. Better late than never right?
Post a Comment