The Weight-Loss Diaries by Courtney RubinMy review
rating: 4 of 5 stars
I enjoyed this book in that it made me feel not-so-alone in my weight-loss/food obsession. It started out kind of monotonous as Courtney Rubin went through the first few months of her diet/binge/diet/binge routine over and over. But isn't that how most of us tend to do dieting? Toward the middle/end, there was more variety in what she was talking about and not the constant berating of herself for her binging and "failing" at her (unrealistic, IMO) diet plan. I still have a few pages left that I haven't had time to finish up, but I think they will be the best as far as motivating me to exercise more and become more athletic, even if I continue to "fail" at the diet part. ;)
View all my reviews.

1 comment:
I might have to read it. I remember you mentioning on twitter.
Post a Comment