Monday, July 14, 2008

Finally doing it!

I'm finally getting rid of ALL the cleaners in my house - the Soft Scrub w/bleach, the Lysol All-Purpose, the Febreze, even the Glade sprays. Going to start using all natural cleaners - and not the "marketed" stuff: good ol' vinegar, baking soda, borax, etc..

I feel so liberated! And I have SO much more room in my cabinets without all those bottles.

(Note: I'm not trashing them, I'm actually trading them/giving them away to friends who still use them)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Joan said...

Good for you. I've done that except for my children's bathroom. Our son is in charge of cleaning & if having wipes in a container will get him to do the job then so be it. That's not responsible of me, I know. My daughter did put vinegar and water in a squirt bottle for me.

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to ease out of using too many cleaning chemicals, but my husband just can't seem to live without bleach! the man is obsessed with it, in my opinion :)