Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 2 of Blog-o-rama!

I have a headache. It literally just started when I clicked on the link here. I wonder if that's a sign...

So today was back at work after being off since last Wednesday. I'm officially never going to get caught up now. First it was 11 days off to bring stepson (aka Sailor) home from deployment, now beach vacation. Let's call it "job security" - if I'm never caught up, how can they fire me?? Especially since I'm the only one who knows how to do my job. :)

Dinner sucked. I hate when the kids are gone and hubby doesn't want to eat (he's queasy, so had only chicken noodle soup). I have good intentions - making some fresh salad with the veggies I picked from the garden yesterday, with red wine vinegar and just a splash of olive oil. But no. I got too hungry and decided against taking the 5 minutes to chop the veggies, and instead tossed some pizza rolls in the toaster oven. Now *I* am queasy. Blah.

Yay - 2 whole blog posts in as many days. Just call me "butter", cuz I'm on a roll!

No comments: