Monday, July 7, 2008

First post... again

Let's see if I can actually keep this blog up for more than a few weeks, shall we?

Just back from Oak Island - our now-traditional 4th of July vacation. Went to Southport for the 4th Festival there - love it, very Mayberry-esque. Some yummy food was had, some not-so-yummy as well (avoid Jones Seafood if you're in the area - highly overrated, IMO). Nearly 5 days without internet, save for the 15 minutes yesterday at the coffee shop, was quite refreshing. Of course, since I now "twitter", I was giving running commentary of my activities to no one in particular via cell phone.

Today is my brother's birthday. I should have gone with my mom and him for coffee, but too late now. I've been avoiding my family lately, but that's another post for another time. He's cool though, perhaps the coolest of my siblings, actually.

Eh, more later... gotta find some food. The banana I had this morning seems to have worn off. : /

1 comment:

Joan said...

Good luck with your blog. My main one (Southern Suburbia) will be 2 years old this month. It's pretty much a habit for me to post. Just when I feel blank and want to quit along come ideas to post about.